Altar Server 1
Saint Therese de Lisieux Catholic Church
The Altar Server assists the Priest or Deacon through various functions serving at the Liturgy of the Word, etc..
- Have you thought about serving God and your parish community?
- Are you between Grade 4 and High School?
- Have you been Baptized and received First Holy Communion?
- Are you open to meeting new friends in your parish community?
- Parish Bowling and Pizza get togethers
- Earning community service hours
- Learning about your faith
- Can you be at church 15-20 minutes before Mass?
- Can you make a point to serve most Masses that might be on your schedule?
- Is your family registered with the parish?
This is not a children’s ministry, but a family ministry…. The child on the altar represents the family. The family’s commitment to supporting the altar server is vital to success of this ministry!
Altar Servers are just as vital to the Mass as EM’s, Lectors, Choir and Ushers!
This ministry does require commitment! Are you willing to Serve and give your Best?
For questions regarding training or more information please contact Deacon Bob Rodriguez, Altar Server Coordinator, at 561-351-5014 or e-mail at RJR711@aol.com.
OUR PURPOSE - Coordinate the spiritual and corporal efforts of the Council and promote a variety of programs, projects, and information of interest to women in Council.
Altar Server 2
There are 3 training session for altar servers, all about 45 minutes each.
Please view the altar server training video prior to the first meeting: